Universal Meditation Course
Shaktipat Seer has been teaching meditation to thousands of people for almost a decade with great success, with his guided meditations having been viewed millions of time on Youtube!
Our 10-part guided meditation course, will get you the most dynamic breadth of the necessary instruction you need to experience the full benefits of meditation; taken from a diverse background of Buddhist, Hindu, Western, and scientific sources, along with original background music designed to help you relax and focus.
Meditation has been scientifically proven to provide a wide array of benefits on every level: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual and we guarantee that this 10-part meditation instruction course will help you tap into all of those benefits and drastically improve the quality of your life and well-being.
Here are some ways our meditation pack can help you within just a week or two experience a dramatic change in your physical, mental, and emotional health:
- Improve immune system & energy level
- Increase longevity
- Lower blood pressure
- Help prevent arthritis & fibromyalgia
- Treat PMS and menopause
- Help treat heart and brain disease
- Improve breathing and stabilize heart rate
- Treat inflammation and asthma
- Cure anxiety disorders, being worried, & impulsiveness
- Lessen stress, loneliness, fear, & depression
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Help emotional eating & drug abuse
- Improve your overall mood and happiness
- Help develop positive relationships and social interactions
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Increase focus and mental fortitude
- Enhance memory & recall
- Better your cognitive skills & creativity
- Help manage ADHD
- Enhance information processing
- Strengthen decision making & problem solving
With this guided instructional 10-part 5/12 hr (broken up into easy to use 30 minute segments) meditation course, you’ll begin with an introduction to what meditation is about, along with some basic principles of meditation. From there you’ll move on to beginning with some basic exercises for clearing your mind, learning proper posture and how to focus on your breath, and continue into intermediate and finally more advanced forms of meditation that will give you the skills to fully cleanse yourself on every level.